Route d'Oberhausbergen , 67200 , Strasbourg
Lundi-Vendredi 11h-12h30 et 13h30-18h
Troov is the official software
to manage lost and found properties la Compagnie des Transports Strasbourgeois (CTS)
How to recover a lost item from
I lost an object on the CTS network. What do I do?
- Declare the loss of your object via our online platform by clicking the special button.
- We will send you an email if we find an item similar to yours. You will then have to provide all the necessary information to prove that you are the owner.
- You will then be able to retrieve your object from the CTS by following the instructions that will be sent to you by e-mail.
My object has been found, where can I retrieve it ?
If your lost object has been found, all you have to do is go to the P+R Rotonde, route d’Oberhausbergen in Strasbourg (accessible by bus 17 or 19, stop Rotonde and by tramway, Rotonde station).
The lost and found service is open from Monday to Friday from 11am to 12:30pm and from 1:30pm to 6pm (excluding public holidays).
Can someone else collect my object on my behalf ?
Someone else can retrieve an object belonging to you. He/she must provide:
- an identity document
- a letter or authorisation drawn up on plain paper by the owner of the lost object
- a photocopy of the identity document (or declaration of loss) of the person giving authorisation
I lost my Badgeo Solo card on the CTS network. Is it possible to find it ?
If you have lost your Badgeo Solo card, contact our sales office located at 9 place Saint-Pierre-le-Vieux in Strasbourg (tram B/F, Alt Winmärik station), which manages the cards we find. If your card has not been found, you can request a replacement card via the online agency or directly with a customer advisor at the sales office.
To make the replacement card, please bring your identification document, a recent photo and €8.
If you find an object on the CTS network, please give it to the driver.
All objects found on our network (excluding perishable items and Badgeo cards) are catalogued in our database. Automatic matches are made every day using an algorithm.
It can take from 1 to 3 days to catalogue or find an object. We store lost and found items for 1 month.
Property found at la Compagnie des Transports Strasbourgeois (CTS)
Found objects that this place shares publicly on its page, for other objects you can go through the report form